Monday, June 4, 2012

Introducing...!

Hi, I'm Dork Doctor Dan, Dr. Dan for short, and I'm a recovering dork who has learned a few things I want to pass on to other guys to help them build confidence and reach their potential as men!

I'm starting a new writing project--what will be a Kindle ebook--that will be packed with tons of information, exercises, tips, and other practical help for guys who are looking to grow in confidence in every area of their life, from social life and dating, to career, to fashion, and fitness.

On this new blog of mine, I will be giving regular updates on the writing process, and sometimes other things...random things I'm thinking about, stories of things I've been trying lately in my own life, etc. 

I also have an email newsletter you can sign up for by emailing me at dorkdoctordan@hotmail.com and asking to be included on the mailing list, or just putting "newsletter" in the subject line.

Also, check out ad "like" my page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dork-Doctor-Dan/177678569027358?ref=ts

...and follow me on Twitter @dorkdoctordan for daily tidbits, thoughts, and quotes, related to men's confidence and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment