Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting Started

Last night I just started brainstorming in concrete, written form the ideas to go into my ebook.  I even did some rough outlining.

It's really interesting because in some areas, I have so much to say that the main challenge is going to be organization and clarity.  On the other hand, some other areas are so basic...that is, not that I don't have plenty to say about them...but the "fixes" are so simple yet unknown, that they may prove more challenging to write about from enough different perspectives to get the point across to a variety of readers.

Another issue is a lot of overlap between sections.  The specific things I'm writing about are all so interconnected and rooted in the same deep-level confidence men can have when they are at their full potential, that I'm either going to have to make difficult choices in limiting where I talk about certain things in the ebook, or I am going to have to accept the fact that repetition might be appropriate.  After all, we don't tend to memorize new information until we've come across it a number of times, or at least rehearsed it mentally a number of times.

We'll see what the rest of today brings (I've gotta sleep before work tonight at some point, actually), but then I'll have more time this "weekend" (weekends for me right now are Wednesday through Friday...although I will be working overtime this week, too...)

All right, I'll keep on keeping you up to date on the project!

MANASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment