Saturday, January 5, 2013

2K13!!!

Alright it's 2013! And it's time to get on track. Sometimes, you know, you just get off track for a while. What do you do then? Do you give up? HA. Not a man. A man doesn't care how far he falls if he falls, doesn't care how quickly he falls off the "wagon" if he does, and doesn't care what people think when he comes back over six months later to get things going again. SO!

I hope you're all doing fantastic, and are super excited about the 365 new days of OPPORTUNITY that have just arrived, right in front of us for the taking.

I'm getting back to work on the ebook TONIGHT, and I'm not going to obsess with outlining. I'm just going to jump right in and WRITE. That's one thing I learned from attempting NaNoWriMo this past November (look it up if you don't know what that is): you just have to WRITE, or nothing will ever get done. Can't over-obsess about quality at the beginning. That's what revision is for.

Alright, men, (and women, if any of you are reading this), MANASTE!!! (the man in me sees the man in you)

No comments:

Post a Comment